Thursday 20 August 2015

Gifted Gorgeousness SAL August Update

Hello Friends...
Here is my late post for the Gifted Gorgeousness SAL ...late for good reasons.
I'm on vacation these days..right now as i write this post sitting in bed, i can see a lighthouse from my window. .pure bliss.
I am so delighted to show you what Jo , the hostess of Gifted gorgeousness sal herself , has sent me as part of our exchange.Jo carefully selected so many things which match my taste , however my favorite is the coaster.She has stitched flowers for my birth month and my intial ..i love it.
The picture above doesn't do justice to the beautifully stitched coaster..hop onto Jo's blog to get a better look.  The packet includes a mystery novel, charms, madeira threads, iron on transfer patterns, design booklet, cards and tin to keep needles and threads, perfect to carry on a vacation.
Here's what i stitched for Jo..Autumn is her favourite season.

As i wasn't able to get an appropriate magnet i tried making one..


Both the patterns above are freebies , link to which i will add in my finishes page.

I also want to show you my latest stash acquisition but may be in my next post.

Till then happy stitching.



7 comments:

  1. Loved your exchange with Jo! The coaster is really neat. I bet she loves the squirrels haha! Hope you're having fun on your vacation~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely gifts. Sounds like you are enjoying your vacation. Just got back last night. Gosh, it is ever hot. You forget when you are away for so long. Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful exchange of gifts !! :) I have seen on Jo's blog too. Very generous of her for sending lovely things !! Your pieces are looking very pretty !! I have never tried Madeira threads. Tell me how they are when you work with them.
    Enjoy your vacation :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely gift you received!! And your stitching is beautiful, that little Autumn pillow is just sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely gifts and beautiful stitching in the pillow.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, it's me!!

Hello Blog world, Its been two years since I posted on this blog, not sure if anyone follows me now.  Its a new year, best time to start /re...