Monday 30 November 2015

FOTM SAL November Check in

Hello Friends,

Hope you all are doing good in your corner of the world and have started preparing for Christmas(if you celebrate it).

I continue to be uninspired to stitch and an attack by Sinusitis last week has left me feeling lost and home sick.

So many things have been occupying my thoughts and I haven't stitched much since my last update.

However, the good news is I'm giving stitching using a q snap a second try. I bought a q snap sometime in 2014 but didn't like using it with the sewing method.It has been lying in the drawers for a year along with guilt of wasting money on a tool I would never use.

Sometime back a friend posted a picture of a q snap she bought to inspire her to cross stitch again and I thought I should try it again. The fabric for this project is big enough and would be ideal for using a qsnap.

Here's is my progress as of 30th Nov 2015.

I think I'm developing a new hobby of clicking pictures of the sky as DH drives around.

Here are the two captures I love.



I'm also cherishing handmade beauties my craft group ladies gave me(which I forgot to show you) for World Yarn day and Halloween.



Aren't the palm trees made by Tammy and the Cath Kidston by Z coaster adorable?

My stitchy pie for the month of November.



See you soon in the last month of the year.

4 comments:

  1. I'll have to look up q snap because I have no idea what it is. I'm always looking up at the sky. My husband thinks I have a love affair with the moon. :) Hope you are much better now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your FOTM flowers are looking great!! Lovely gifts from Tammy!! Good luck with q-snaps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my Q-snap, I would be lost without it. I hope it works out for you. Your flowers are looking lovely! And handmade gifts are always the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear you weren't well. Hope you are all better now. Those sky pictures are lovely! And I always love seeing your flower updates :) Those handmade goodies look awesome too!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, it's me!!

Hello Blog world, Its been two years since I posted on this blog, not sure if anyone follows me now.  Its a new year, best time to start /re...